Missouri Ignition Interlock Devices
Servicing Boone County, St. Louis and Kansas City Metro Areas
FREE IID INSTALLATION - A limited time offer at the following locations*
O'FALLON LOCATION CHANGING ON 10/2/2018
The new address will be:
810 Midpoint Dr, O'Fallon MO 63366
1784 Lindbergh Dr Unit B
Columbia, MO 65201
1134 East Wabash St
O'Fallon, MO 63366
508 A Landers Way
Jefferson City, MO 65109
1600 S. Noland Rd. Unit 212
Independence, MO 64055
11848 Dorsett Rd.
Maryland Heights, MO 63043
The Who, What, When, Where, Why and How of the Ignition Interlock
Who is Missouri Ignition Interlock Devices?
Missouri Ignition Interlock Devices is a State of Missouri approved vendor of the Draeger XT ignition interlock device. Missouri Ignition Interlock installs and leases the IID locally at shops in St. Louis, St. Charles, Boone, Jackson and Cole counties. Mobile service is also available for an additional fee.
What does the interlock device do?
The interlock device prevents a vehicle from being started if the driver's breath alcohol concentration is greater than pre-set limits. Most often, the Draeger XT is installed by court order after a DWI offense and/or as a requirement for receiving a limited driving privilege. The Draeger Interlock XT is often considered the most dependable, affordable, and precise ignition interlock device on the market today. The XT is alcohol specific, which means no false positives due to factors other than alcohol.
When do you need the IID installed?
The Missouri courts and or the Department of Revenue should be able to provide an individual with these details after a DUI conviction.
Where can I get an interlock installed?
Currently, Missouri Ignition Interlock Devices has locations in O'Fallon, Columbia, Independence, Jefferson City and Maryland Heights. Mobile installation is also available at an additional cost.
Why should Missouri Ignition Interlock Devices install and service your device?
- Local Installs And Service - No delays dealing with out-of-state IID providers. All interlock services- handset swaps, recalibrations, removals etc. are performed by our local techs. You will never wait while a new device is shipped to a local subcontractor. You will not pay additional subcontractor fees.
- Vehicle Towing Unnecessary - In case of lockout, you can contact us to temporarily enable your vehicle, saving you fees associated with towing your car.
- Better Devices - The Draeger XT® is alcohol specific and utilizes electrochemical fuel cell technology. You will NOT get false fails which could jeopardize your standing with Missouri courts. You WILL save time, money and frustration because you will NOT have to pay for "resets" due to false fails from other environmental contaminants. The device is alcohol specific.
- Mobile Service - For an extra charge, we will come to you. Please contact us for service throughout the metropolitan St. Louis and Kansas City areas.
- Price - Guaranteed lowest price. We will meet or beat competitor pricing right up to the point of installation. Schedule your appointment and then shop around. In the event another certified ignition interlock provider is offering a lower price, we will meet or beat that price.
- Service - Local service is imperative when you absolutely cannot be without your vehicle. Missouri IID services the device locally. Monthly service does not require the device be shipped back to the IID provider's headquarters. All service is performed locally with backup interlock units on hand in case of device malfunction.
How do you get started in the ignition interlock program?
- Contact Missouri IID with your vehicle information available, including vehicle tag and VIN number.
- Schedule a date to have the ignition interlock device installed.
- We offer IID installation in the following cities: Jefferson City, O'Fallon, Columbia, Independence and Maryland Heights. Typical installations of the car breathalyzer take 1 and a half hours; however, more sophisticated vehicles could take double that time.
* Free Installation is contingent on a 6 month lease term. Free installation is for most vehicles.
An upcharge may apply for more difficult installations.
Missouri Ignition Interlock Devices is a DBA of Wisconsin Ignition Interlock Devices Inc.